How to Register & Transfer .CN Domain Name?
This is IISP.HK Support Team, your considering .CN domain registration with us has been greatly appreciated.
According to the feedback from our customer service team, we ponder it is necessary to post an explanation to clarify how to register .CN domain name, how to transfer .CN domain name to IISP.HK and what NDNS Professional is.
I. How to Register .CN Domain Name?
adopted more liberal policies not long ago, and now natural persons
with mainland China ID cards are allowed to register dot CN domain names
Let's take XXX.CN as an example to explain how dot CN domain registration will go on for registrants outside of China:
2. One of the customer service staffs will be assigned to check whether
you have already emailed us or submited materials(company registration
certificate and/or passport in general) online for registration
application or not,
3. If everything goes well, we could move to the final step; if CNNIC advise that something lacked, you would be notified by us to complement. No worries, you will be fine! ;)
4. (1) If you have no further plan to develop/forward XXX.CN to a website
but keep the domain in case other people grab it, then nothing you
should do next.
[4.(2) The restricted status of clientHold will be removed from XXX.CN]
take YYY.CN as an example to explain how dot CN domain transfer will go
on (CNNIC do not differentiate regions for dot CN domain transfer):
2. You submit the request of YYY.CN domain transfer via IISP.HK and complete the payment of at least one-year renewal.
3. We receive the request and submit your information to CNNIC to activate the transfer.
4. Transfer process will take 5 business days or so.
5. When the transfer is completed and you check the whois, the expiration time of domain name YYY.CN will be extended for at least one year according to your renewal payment, and the exact date will be the same as your previous expire date.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and let's know how we could serve you better.
IISP.HK Support Team